WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY PACKAGES
Have a look and Choose from the wedding photography packages below, and photography price in South Africa. Doesn’t fit your needs? Send me a list of all the things you’d like and I’ll send you a customized quotation.
YOU CHOOSE WHAT YOU WANT
- Raw & Edited Images (included)
- Shooting Time (number of hours of Photography)
- Coffee Table Photobook A3 or A4
- Thank You Cards (After an Engagement Shoot)
- Second Photographer
- Prints of Various Sizes (10x15cm-5x7in-10x12in)
- Pre-Wedding Engagement Shoot
If you want extra coverage of your wedding that a single photographer is not capable of, I offer the option of a second photographer, which you can add to any of the above packages.
Coffee Table Story Book
Unlike the tradional photo album in which you have to cut and paste photographic prints into your album that is bought separately, a Photobook is a professionally constructed album in the form of a Coffee Table book. Photobooks are the contemporary, more creative way of making the traditional photo album.
An engagement shoot is a photoshoot prior to the wedding day, it helps to get aquainted with the wedding couple and in so doing I get more romantic pictures that fit in well with the whole wedding story.
Thank You Cards
Photo Booth Hire
- Photbooth for up to four hours (+R200/hour afterwards)
- Prop Kit (Funny Hats and Glasses etc)
- Unlimited Images Provided on Disc
- On site Printing of up to 200 prints: add R2000 to base price
- On site printing but images sold at R30 per print to customer: add R500 to base price
Wedding Photography Process
- Initial communication (Quotation Request form) concerning availability, and quotation negotiation.
- Consultation: Meeting and Agreement of wedding day itinerary, and signing of contract.
- Payment of booking fee to finalise booking.
- Settlement of outstanding balance
- Photography on your wedding day
- You choose processed images that you want to appear in Coffee Table Storybook
- Proof copy of Coffee Table Storybook is sent to you for your approval
*You will have a single opportunity to submit a list of alterations to be made to the Coffee Table Storybook, which is limited to the substitution of images for more preferred images, and to the conversion of chosen images to ‘Black and White’.
*Further alterations and/or special effects will be charged for
*Further alterations after approval of proof copy is impossible
- Coffee Table Storybook and prints submitted for printing
- Approximately two weeks later you receive your finished product.